Sunday 4 December 2011

Mystery & Suspense Reading Challenge 2012

I consider myself rather a classics afficionado.  Having started with Jane Eyre at the tender age of 14, I've always felt more at ease with classics than with modern literature... On the other hand, I love indulging in Sherlock Holmes/Agatha Christie-type of films, so had long wanted to discover (and read) authors of this genre.  How will I accomplish this?  By taking part in the challenge hosted by the Book Chick City  for 2012.  I'll be looking what other people are reading/suggesting to get ideas, but I'm already looking forward to it!!!  For the time being these are the books I'll be reading:
  • Table 21 by T. Rafael Cimino
  • The lady in the lake by Raymond Chandler
  • Hound of the Baskervilles by A. Conan Doyle
  • Whose body? by Dorothy Sayers
  • The turn of the screw by Henry James

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! Hope you have fun, thanks for signing up! :D

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...