Monday 24 September 2012

New challenge: Pin it and Do it!



Calling all the crafty people out there:  October is the month to pick up your pans / needles / beads etc. and try out every idea you've pinned on Pinterest!

Trish will be hosting this pinteresting challenge, where everyone is invited to show their skills ( I can't imagine the exchange of ideas from all the bloggers...)

I've yet to decide which of my pins I will try to carry out, but they will certainly include cooking, knitting/cross-stitching and perhaps a bit of jewelry making (nothing extravagant you see...)

And yes, I admit it:  I am a Pinterest-aholic -  I will go for the 8+ level!

UPDATE:  I've created a board on Pinterest where all my pins for this challenge are listed (obviously, I will not be able to do them all... unfortunately..)

12 comments:

  1. I'm also signed up at the 8+ level. Hoping it motivates me to get some Christmas gifts made. Can't wait to see what you come up with - especially the knitting and cross-stitch. I love to cross-stitch but I've never been able to catch on to knitting. Potholders are as far as I get. :)

    Good luck with your pins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! You're on my mind: My craft pins will be Christmas presents galore!!! Best of luck to you!

      Delete
  2. You know, it's pretty awesome to see what the bloggers do decide to do for the challenge. We've had quite the variety in the past. I think I'm coming to learn that bloggers have a different idea of productivity than others! Thanks for joining us and I look forward to seeing what you decide to tackle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. many thanks Trish! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  3. Oh! Tis sounds like fun! I'll be rooting for you to finish your challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge. I'd better get pinning =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up for the 8+ level too! I'm now following you on Pinterest and can't wait to see what you do for the challenge!

    You can see my PI & DI Post Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good idea to put your #pinitdoit challenges onto a separate board! I love the artsy projects, a cowl would be really useful on these chilly days :D (Although right now, the sun is shining, no sign of yesterday's unrelenting rain)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the knitting projects are rather for an immediate use ;-). The cooking is done anyway, so I'll just have to find the time for the art projects (I have to start Christmas presents at some point...)

      Delete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...